a new way to plan
Andromeda is the cloud time & cost management solution developed by SkyLab Italia. It is used to manage estimation, budgeting and forecasting processes by monitoring the project time and cost trend. Andromeda makes it easier to obtain accounting and management views of projects, product developments or proposals in general. Through its integrated reporting and business intelligence engine, Andromeda speeds up the production of reports and governance dashboards.
Ask for information
Andromeda answers all the Project Manager’s questions
1. Can I estimate the costs of a new proposal quickly?
2. Have I got sufficient resources to complete the job in house or will I have to contact external suppliers?
3. Do I have effective control of the principal milestones?
4. What are the risks and main issues of my projects?
5. Can I provide my management with effective reports promptly?
6. Is the actual cost of my projects in line with the initial estimate?
Andromeda talks with PPM, ERP and HRMS systems
What use would there be in planning costs, times and resources in Andromeda if this data were not available to the other systems?
Dialogue between Andromeda and the other applications present is fundamentally important to:
• obtain information useful for planning purposes (final balances, resource database, etc.)
• communicate the results of your work in such a way as to trigger parallel processes (portfolio management, order management, etc.)